Government Helping Government Through Technology
The 2017 G2G Marketplace Technology Conference was a sold out event and a huge success, so we are bringing it back in 2018 – Bigger and Better!
Join us for this FREE event to learn about hot topics in technology. There will be three rooms and 26 presentations to choose from!
You don't have to be a technology expert to attend. This event is about education and bridging the gap and fear of buying technology in government.
|Date:||Wednesday, June 6, 2018|
8:00am – 9:00am Registration
9:00am – 3:45pm Event
2111 Pontiac Lake Road
Waterford Township, MI 48328
Who Should Attend:
- Any government agency that wants to learn more about technology and solutions for government
- This conference is
geared towards Counties, Municipalities, Courts, Law Enforcement, Schools, Procurement Centers and more…
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about new technology trends in government
- Network with other government agencies and hear what they are doing
- Learn about new innovative technology ideas in government
- Free breakfast and lunch!
- Raffle prizes!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet like-minded government professionals
and have fun learning about technology!