Government Helping Government Through Technology
We are very excited to announce the first annual G2G Marketplace Day government technology conference. Join us for this FREE conference to learn about hot topics in technology. You don’t have to be a technology expert to attend. This conference is about education and bridging the gap and fear of buying technology in government.
|Date:||Wednesday, June 7, 2017|
8:00am – 9:00am Registration
9:00am – 3:30pm Event
2111 Pontiac Lake Road
Waterford Township, MI 48328
Who Should Attend:
- Any government agency that wants to learn more about technology and solutions for government
- City Managers, Mayors, Supervisors, Treasurers, Clerks, County Executives, CIOs, IT Directors, Court Administrators, Procurement, Police Chiefs, etc.
- This conference is
geared towards Counties, Municipalities, Courts, Law Enforcement, Schools, Procurement Centers and more…
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about new technology trends in government
- Network with other government agencies and hear what they are doing
- Learn about new innovative technology ideas in government
- Free lunch!
- Raffle prizes!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet like-minded government professionals
and have fun learning about technology!